Digital Issue – October 2014
Pick up a copy of Lip’s October 2014 digital issue for only $5!
It’s chock-full of exclusive content and over 40 pages long!
In this issue…
- Brianna Doolan chats with with Lesbian for a Year author, Brooke Hemphill, about her “controversial” book
- Kaylia Payne dissects the myth of the self-made man and Australia’s age of entitlement
- Raidah Shah Idil explores the importance of faith and family as she navigates her Muslim identity
- Shannon Clarke weighs in on Toronto’s “political theatre”
- Monica Hunasikatti delves into the world of Cosplay
- Cin Peeler offers an insight into the murkiness of therapy and mental illness
PLUS! Find out how you can WIN a copy of Lesbian for a Year by Brooke Hemphill!
Please include your current working email address in the Notes section when making your purchase so we can send you your copy.
Thanks for supporting Lip! Happy reading!
Lip Digital is a stunningly designed PDF magazine featuring exciting new content by Lip‘s staff writers. And the best thing is, it’s a downloadable file, which means it’s readable on your laptop, computer or tablet sans Wi-Fi!
Please allow up to 24 hours for one of the Lip crew to send you your copy